Coast to Coast: Metta World Peace vows to fight for New York
LeBron James dressed up like Doctor J and posted this picture to his Instagram account.
• Follow the Brooklyn Eagle Sports blog on Twitter @BkEagleSports or like us on Facebook. There is also a RSS Feed that you can subscribe to as well as individual Nets, LIU, St. Francis, high school, and Cyclones feeds. You can also follow me, the blog’s author, on Twitter @RobAbruzzese.
• Metta World Peace said that he will, “fight for the city.” Hopefully he doesn’t mean it literally.
• Apparently Allen Iverson‘s infamous rant about practice was inspired by Gary Payton.
• The Grizzlies traded Tony Wroten to the 76ers for a future second round pick.
• The Jazz will get Marvin Williams back from his achilles injury sooner than expected.
• Check out LeBron James dressed as a 70’s basketball player.
• Lance Thomas was re-signed by the Pelicans on a two-year deal.